3.30.2008

Super Smash Brothers

Last Friday, a bunch of the kids came over for a night filled with Mr. Game and Watch turning into an octopus and Jigglypuff (Did I spell that right? Dear Lord, I hope not...) expanding faster than a helium balloon. So the boys could play, I did all the running around. I did, however, get in on the last round of horror and learned something fascinating about myself:

I am still able to pick up any fighter and kick ass with it.

Go Me!

Of course, it wasn't that hard to do. The custom stage sucked and it's easy to avoid death when the bottom of the stage is covered with spikes. Spikes won't kill you, but your percentages will go to hell.

Yes. I played Zelda/Sheik. I am a fangirl through and through.

Back to fighters.

Remember this?

Ah yeah, baby! I love Mortal Kombat! Even as a little kid, I could never understand what people were so up in arms about with the blood spray. I thought the blood spray was cool. No other game I had at the time had blood spray. My cousins and I would play Mortal Kombat into the wee hours. Fast forward to Mortal Kombat 3 and the massive MK3 tournaments and I was in hog heaven!

I have fond memories of handing men of all ages their asses when they tried to "teach" me that Mortal Kombat was a "man's game." Yeah right.

Anyway, I am salivating over the rumors of a Final Fantasy Fighter. The chance to whoop Sephiroth's girly butt with Aerith is very appealing. Then there's just playing Sephiroth. I know he's a pretty-mouthed pansy, but remember: Fangirl talking.

I'd love to see some of the Castlevania men appear in a fighter: Simon, Leon, Soma...

You were waiting for Alucard, right? He goes without saying.

What if we could have an Ubi-Soft fighter?!

Rayman vs. Altair
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs. Atsuma
Prince of Persia vs. Rabbids
Jade vs. Travis Touchdown
Bomberman vs. Rianna Saren
Winnie the Pooh vs. Lloyd

Wow. That got weird fast. I didn't even add in all the Splinter Cell and Rainbow Six stuff.

Can I have a fighter with Yuri from Shadow Hearts and Dante from Devil May Cry, please?

Cheat Sheet!
Rayman/Assassin's Creed
TMNT/Enchanted Arms
Prince Of Persia/Raving Rabbids
Beyond Good and Evil/No More Heroes
Bomberman/Star Wars Lethal Alliance
Winnie the Pooh/Astonishia

No comments: