2.18.2008

News!

Eek! I haven't posted in, like, forever, right?

I am working on a bunch of dice bag posts that will teach you how to make a variety of different dice bags from really simple to really complex. As soon as I get the new memory card for my camera, we'll be having dice bag fun! I promise that it won't be super-girly. ;)

I'm in the process of applying for a new job. Of course, I'll only be moving into an office in the west end of the building should I get it. If I do, I promised myself a 360 as a reward.

Of course, I may amend that and also be getting a PSP. Not that I'm interested in PSP games. They tend to suck and I'm hoping that changes. The driving factor behind buying the PSP is flOw, which is being ported to the PSP and I'll take mobile relaxation any day of the week.

If you've never played flOw, you can love it online here. Remember to turn the music up.

The new job promises more money which means more games! Of course, I've had that hankering to play Shadow Hearts again, so I should probably just pop that in this weekend and let Yuri kick the crap out of everything in site.

No comments: