12.07.2006

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin

I pre-ordered Portrait of Ruin early enough to get the sweet, sweet bonus package. The bonus consists of a black box 'wax sealed' with what has become the Castlevania logo. Inside was a cd chalk full of music from all of the games, a book filled with artwork (alas, it did not have my fav work from DoS), and the new official timeline, which actually makes sense. Iggy and his marketing department did a fine job with this one.

I haven't started the game yet (damn you work!), but I'll give my impressions of it later.

On the work note, we like to play a little game here in the library. We like to take the titles of books we find and use them as alternate titles for other things. I do the video games. Here's an example:

Other Titles for Final Fantasy 7:
When Corporations Rule the World
How Wal*Mart is Destroying America
All Marketers are Liars
Principles of Biochemistry


Yeah. We are sick people.

No comments: