11.03.2006

Games, Games, and, uh, Games

Gamasutra has a list of the games that advanced story telling. Without these games, we wouldn't have had games like dot.Hack, Beyond Good and Evil, and FFX. Say what you want about them, they offered up story elements that just didn't happen before and made you see things in a different way.

Destructoid, on the other hand, has a list of the best levels from various games. Avis Praeda from SotC makes an appearance in the list. RevAnthony said that if you play this level and don't feel remorse, you need help. Well, while I did feel sad, I didn't feel like I was a complete chode monkey until Cladeds Candor. I seriously wanted to give up playing after I dropped the building on him. His face being smashed in didn't help either.

I know I'm a girl, but I'm also a gamer. If you play this game and think it's worthless, you aren't. Enough said.

No comments: