11.30.2006

Ebayin' It

I love ebay! Check out these cool auctions. Something for the collector in all of us!

Please keep in mind that I am not selling any of these items or advertising them. I just think they're cool. Also note that these are ebay auctions and the links will die when the auction closes.


Masamune (as in Sephiroth's Masamune)

Skeletor's Sword

Liono's Sword from Thundercats (it lights up!)

The Master Sword

A Gunblade (I still don't get the physics behind why these things just don't explode.)

Tetsaiga (I know I spelled that wrong...)

Buster Sword

Woozy (of Devil May Cry fame. She's a good girl.)

And last but not least:

Auron's Sword

Because Auron is awesome!

2 comments:

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia said...

Gunblades are real. They're not usually terribly good weapons, but they were pretty popular for a while back in the 1700s. Scroll down to see a photo of one.

http://www.blindkat.hegewisch.net/pirates/cutlass2.html