4.30.2006

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin


We were told that if we asked for them, Konami would make more 2D Castlevanias.

Ask and ye shall receive!

Portrait of Darkness will follow Johnathan Morris and Charlotte Orlean in the hunt for two twisted vampire sisters intent on resurrecting Drac-baby in a sequel to the much loved Bloodlines. PoD will be for the DS, which makes sense with the success of Dawn of Sorrow(I think I've mentioned enough times that I only bought a DS to play DoS). And from the screenshots so far, it appears as if you get to use both characters at the same time. Sweet! I smell summons! There isn't much news yet and current release date is set for November 2006. Just in time for my birthday! (hint hint)

More at Castlevania Dungeon.
More at Mobile Tech Review.

No comments: