3.26.2006

Review Index

So I was thinking: why should you read my reviews?

As I read more and more reviews myself, I find that most 'big name' reviewers hate what I like and give bad reviews to games most people enjoy. The result can be obscurity for really good games. Case in point: Shadow Hearts. If it was really as bad as reviewers said it was way back, it wouldn't be a franchise now.

So, if your curious about what I think about a game, go ahead. If you don't care, rentals are cheap and you can find out for yourself. Either way: go out and game!

Shadow of the Colossus
Alone. So very, very alone.

Shadow Hearts: From the New World
What every happened to the creepiness of the original?

Kingdom Hearts II
Xenmas must DIE!!!

Magna Carta: Tears of Blood
Don't waste your money.

No comments: